Article Seventeen, Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and bylaws, Section 2: Amendment of Articles of Incorporation
A. PROPOSING AMENDMENTS
Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation may be proposed by:
(1) 6 Directors;
(2) a majority vote of the Delegates of each of two Foundation radio stations; or
(3) by a petition signed by 2% of all Members, which petition to be considered "proposed" shall be delivered to the Foundation's Secretary.
B. APPROVING AMENDMENTS
(1) The Board and Delegates shall vote on all amendments to the Articles proposed pursuant to Section 2(A) of this Article, above, within 90 days from that date on which the Foundation's Secretary receives the Members' petition or receives notice of the Board proposal or the Delegates' vote proposing said amendment.
(2) In order for an amendment to the Articles proposed pursuant to Section 2(A) of this Article, above, to be approved or adopted, and subject to Section 2(B)(5) of this Article, below:
(i) the proposed amendment(s) must be approved by: (a) the 2/3 vote of all Directors; (b) the 2/3 vote of all the Delegates of at least three the Foundation radio stations (the Delegates shall vote on the proposed amendment(s) within the same calendar month as the Board); and (c) the 2/3 vote of the Members, provided a quorum of the Members has been established by written ballot; OR
(ii) in the case of an amendment(s) proposed by Member petition pursuant to Section 2(A)(3) above, said amendment may be adopted in the absence of an affirmative vote by the Board and/or the Delegates if said proposed amendment(s) is approved by a 3/4 vote of the Members, provided a quorum of the Members has been established by written ballot.
(3) Notice of a proposed amendment to the Articles shall be shall be posted on the Foundation's website on that date which is 60 days before the earliest of the voting dates of the Board and of the Delegates, as determined by the Board (the "Notice Date") and the Foundation's radio stations shall broadcast an announcement twice a day for a period of 60 days (the "Notice Period") regarding the existence of the proposed amendment(s) on the Foundation's website for review and the upcoming vote by the Board and Delegates regarding said amendment(s). The results of said voting by the Board and the Delegates on the proposed amendment(s) shall be reported within 15 days of the Board and Delegates meetings to vote on these amendments.
(4) No later than 30 days after the vote of the Board and the Delegates, written ballots shall be distributed, or otherwise made available to the Members, pursuant to the provisions of Sections 8(A), 8(B), 8(C) and 8(D) of Article 3 of these Bylaws, to vote on the proposed amendment(s). The results of said amendment ballot shall be reported within 30 days of the date the ballots must be returned to be counted and shall be posted on the Foundation's website.
(5) Notwithstanding any of the provisions of this Section 2(B), these Articles may not be amended or repealed if said amendment would (i) violate any state or federal statute or regulation; or (ii) conflict with other provisions of the Articles.